Policy Analysis and Translation
With expertise in federal, state, and local policy issues, we keep up to date on the research, the market, and regulations so you don’t have to. Our team can prepare various written materials to meet your needs, from policy briefs, blog posts, and presentation slide decks to more extensive background and research papers. Our consultants are here to help distill even the most complex policies into terms that are understandable and actionable.
Beginning with a thorough review of the problems to be solved and goals to achieve, our consultants provide thought leadership and technical support to identify practical solutions and policies that are effective and implementable. We partner, both at the state and local levels, to design effective policies and programs, as well as helping prepare for implementation and ongoing management.
Trainings and 101s
Our staff is available to provide presentations and trainings on various topics related to health policy and program implementation. Below are a few examples of topics on which our staff can tailor presentations to a variety of audiences including policymakers, health care providers, plans, administrators, advocacy groups, and the general public.
- Implementation of federal health reform
- The Affordable Care Act 101
- The Affordable Care Act: What’s Next?
- Medicaid financing 101
- Health care financing 101
- State Medicaid waivers 101
- State health system reform: What’s working?
- Evolution of DSRIP program design
- Payment reform 101
- Moving health care from volume to value
- PCMH 2.0: Social determinants of health and the medical neighborhood